Fill the glove-guy with hot air!
- Red Solo Cups (don’t skimp here…get the heavy duty ones)
- Rubber Cleaning Gloves (try the Dollar Tree to save money)
- Plastic Straws (one per child)
- Rubber-bands (one per child)
- Black Sharpie Marker
This is an oldie but goodie science experiment – try it!
- Two potatoes
- Two copper wires
- Two pennies
- Two galvanized nails
- Multimeter with one black wire probe and one red wire probe
Does your rice do the Rumba? Ours does!
- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Clear Jar
- Food Coloring (Optional)
Your kids will be hooked without a hook!
- Small paper cups, bowl or an ice cube tray
- Glass of water
- String (yarn or kite sting works great)
- Small stick
Simple indoor fun when it’s cloudy and rainy outside!
You can buy these for prices out of this world – OR – make your own!
- 5 inches of 6mm round black onyx base beads
- 13-14 – 2mm metal spacer beads
- 1 – Star charm, 4mm jump ring, and spacer bail (optional)
- 1 – 2-3mm round moonstone bead (Mercury)
- 1 – 3-4mm round carnelian agate bead (Venus)
- 1 – 4-5mm sound sodalite bead (Earth)
- 1 – 2-3mm round garnet bead (Mars)
- 1 – 10mm round tiger eye bead (Jupiter)
- 1 – 8mm round peach agate bead (Saturn)
- 1 – 6mm round blue agate bead (Uranus)
- 1 – 6mm round lapis lazuli bead (Neptune)
- 1 – 2-3mm round moonstone bead (Pluto)
- 1 – 8mm jump ring (any gauge)
- .5mm stretch cord
- Jewelry glue or super glue