Fill the glove-guy with hot air!
- Red Solo Cups (don’t skimp here…get the heavy duty ones)
- Rubber Cleaning Gloves (try the Dollar Tree to save money)
- Plastic Straws (one per child)
- Rubber-bands (one per child)
- Black Sharpie Marker
This is an oldie but goodie science experiment – try it!
- Two potatoes
- Two copper wires
- Two pennies
- Two galvanized nails
- Multimeter with one black wire probe and one red wire probe
Does your rice do the Rumba? Ours does!
- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Clear Jar
- Food Coloring (Optional)
Your kids will be hooked without a hook!
- Small paper cups, bowl or an ice cube tray
- Glass of water
- String (yarn or kite sting works great)
- Small stick
Simple indoor fun when it’s cloudy and rainy outside!