Fun for kids at heart – start with a trip to the hardware store!
- 10′ piece of 1/2″ diameter PVC pipe
- 2′ piece of 3/4″ diameter PVC pipe
- 3/4″ PVC “cross”
- 1/2″ 90 degree conduit elbow
- (2) 3/4″ 45 degree conduit elbows
- 1/2″ conduit connector
- PVC cutter or hacksaw
- Ruler or tape measure
- Empty 2 liter soft drink bottle
- Duct tape
Cool water feature for your garden!
- Acrylic jar
- Water pump with pipe/hose (Recommended: Uniclife Submersible fountain pump)
- Power drill, with drill bits
- Sealant gun, with silicone sealant
- Epoxy resin (optional)
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic solvent
Perfect add on to a science lesson!
Create a mini earth (without humans) – check it out!
Here’s a little kitchen science project for your family!
- 6 Glasses or cups
- water and 1 cup measuring cup
- sugar and measuring teaspoon
- food coloring
- spoon and baster
- test tubes