Simple indoor fun when it’s cloudy and rainy outside!
You can buy these for prices out of this world – OR – make your own!
- 5 inches of 6mm round black onyx base beads
- 13-14 – 2mm metal spacer beads
- 1 – Star charm, 4mm jump ring, and spacer bail (optional)
- 1 – 2-3mm round moonstone bead (Mercury)
- 1 – 3-4mm round carnelian agate bead (Venus)
- 1 – 4-5mm sound sodalite bead (Earth)
- 1 – 2-3mm round garnet bead (Mars)
- 1 – 10mm round tiger eye bead (Jupiter)
- 1 – 8mm round peach agate bead (Saturn)
- 1 – 6mm round blue agate bead (Uranus)
- 1 – 6mm round lapis lazuli bead (Neptune)
- 1 – 2-3mm round moonstone bead (Pluto)
- 1 – 8mm jump ring (any gauge)
- .5mm stretch cord
- Jewelry glue or super glue
Fun activity to try!
- Lemons; 2 lemons per volcano
- Baking Soda
- Liquid Watercolors/ Food Coloring
- Craft Stick
- Dish soap
- Cup & Spoons
Salt reduces the temp to freeze up the cream – science!!
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 tsp sugar
Simple science fun!
Line up skittles as shown and slowly add warm water until the water reaches the candies. Then wait for the magic to happen!
pic via pinterest