Each bottle makes it’s own tone – set up several!
A precursor to robotics.. make this fun robot hand at your next scout meeting!
- 2 Drinking Straws – Cut into 11 5/8″ pieces and 3 3/8″ pieces.
- 1 Smoothie Straw – Cut a 2 1/2″ piece.
- 1/8″ wide Ribbon – Cut into 5 18″ pieces.
- 1/2′ wide Tape
Science can be pretty – check it out!
Baking Soda and Vinegar are back for a fun fizzy experiment!
Fun science experiment for a rainy day inside.
- Piece of yarn (cut to about 6 feet)
- 2 Chairs
- Drinking straw
Fun for older kids and their parents who like to experiment!
• Zip sandwich bag – zip-lock freezer bags work the best
• Baking soda
• Warm water
• Measuring cup
Fun and learning!