Your guests will love this colorful side dish – great for a BBQ or picnic or just a regular family dinner!
- 1 15-oz can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, chopped fine (about 3/4 cup), soaked in water to take the edge off the onion
- 2 celery stalks, chopped fine (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup loosely packed, fresh, finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh finely chopped rosemary
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (more or less to taste)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Click HERE for the instructions
I only suggest putting it on a bigger platter!!