I saw the avocado – and I was IN!!!!
Big bites of full flavor!
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8.5 ounces corn drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 ounces salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning storebought or homemade
- 15 ounces black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups colby jack cheese shredded
- fresh cilantro
Get out and collect some pretty wildflowers for this project!
Make it yourself – so yummy!
Better for ya, than deep fried – that’s for sure!
- Large sweet onion
- Almond flour
- Large eggs
- Pork panko breading
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Cayenne pepper