Great for achy muscles or dry skin – try it!
Mmmmmm rich and fudgy – YUM!
- 190g butter
- 190g dark chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- 250g caster sugar
- 85g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 200g chocolate chips (or other add-ins)
Save yourself the cals by using zucchini instead of dough – win!
- 12 ounces napa cabbage leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger (using a zester)
- 1/4 cup minced green onions (white and green parts), plus ¼ cup finely minced, green parts only, for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1½ tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce, plus more for serving (or coconut aminos for gf, whole30, paleo)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 5 to 6 medium zucchini (about 1½ inches in diameter)
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for serving
Here’s a frozen treat that can’t be beat!
- 4 bananas cut in half
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, divided
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup salted roasted peanuts chopped
Gelatin holds the seeds together – all that’s left will be the twine – no yucky metal or plastic base to deal with!
- Bird seeds (sunflowers, peanuts, shelled and cracked corn, flax, golden millet, safflower, thistle) Find out what the birds in your area prefer and use that!
- Metal cookie cutters – oven safe
- A few pencils or sticks
- Boiling water
Get those spiralizers crankin’ with this colorful side dish!
- FOR THE MEXICALI VINAIGRETTE:
- 1 tablespoon Mexicali seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- FOR THE NOODLE SALAD:
- 2 small poblano peppers (roasted)
- 2 to 3 ears of sweet corn, kernels removed
- 2 small (or 1 large) peeled sweet potatoes
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, leaves stripped and sliced (stems discarded)
- 1-1/2 cups sliced purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1/2 cup pepitas
Click HER for the instructions
Dress up that boring ground pork!
- 1 pound ground pork
- 3 tablespoons real maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
- ½ teaspoon sage
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- ½ teaspoon onion
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon (or less) cayenne pepper*
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black peppe