It’s so fun to make your own – and you’ll never be surprised by a yucky filling!
Healthy alternative from the store-bought varieties.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) carton raspberry yogurt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberries
Cute burst of life on the side of a file cabinet or fridge!
- 500 g | 1 pound dry weight pasta
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- ⅔ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup flour (all purpose or plain)
- 4½ cups milk, divided (I used skim, but 2% or full fat are fine to use)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (corn flour)
- salt and pepper, to season
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder (or a vegetable stock powder)
- ¾ cup low fat grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 ounces low fat mozzarella cheese
Party perfect – try them!
- 1 lb. skinless salmon, cut into chunks
- ½ medium onion, grated
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 egg white
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground oregano
Click HERE for the instructions and recipe for the sauce
Natural is best – and it smells amazing – try this!
You’ll need: vinegar, an orange, and if you want to ramp up the ‘smells’ some essential oils.
Two of my favorites in one bowl – Yes!
- ½ pound ground beef (use 1 pound)
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ¾ cup diced celery
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups of Velveeta processed cheese cubed (16 ounce) or- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1½ cups milk
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup sour cream