- 25-30 dried blue pea flowers
- 2 ½ cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of lemon juice (about 10 – 12 lemons)
- 1 ½ cups of sugar (white or brown sugar will work)
- Regular crushed ice (or shaved ice)
- Crushed magic ice
- ¼ cup – ⅓ cup lemon syrup per drink
- Club soda to top
- Vodka (for the adults, of course)
- Purple luster dust (optional)
Click HERE for the instructions
For adults only please! 😉
We’ve seen several takes on this lovely blue punch – one person used Coconut rum, blue curaçao, and sprite to make their adults only version. While another just used blue Kool-aid for a family friendly party. Either way, it makes a cute addition to a themed party!
pics via pinterest
Perfect for adult summer parties!
For older teens and adults!
Mix it up a little bit tonight!