Gather them and “bleach” some for a variety of textures in your next display.
Category: Recycle it
- Frame up a pretty paper
- Re-wrap for other holidays
- Use it for packing shipping boxes (you can even use your personal shredder first, and use the shredded strips as packing material)
- Use it for packing up to move
- Crumble into a ball and play catch or ‘keep-away’
- Turn the paper into gift bags
Recycle a cereal box for this neat project!
- Craft knife or scissors
- A scoring tool; like a large tapestry needle
- Paper, card or cardboard.
- Paint or pens to decorate
Use large circular hole punches to make this a super easy project!
From blah to beautiful!
Use a paper plate or a plastic lid – And give your little learners some green yarn and beads or glue on puff balls once laced as in pic.