Papercrete is “the ultimate building material for preppers, homesteaders, and off grid living enthusiasts. It is easy and cheap to make. It also could solve your paper and cardboard recycling problems. Literally!” Read more HERE
Category: Recycle it
Make this fun notebook for the special dreamer in your family to use as a journal!
Recycle an old VHS tape into a fidget toy!
– A VHS tape
– A small amount of air/oven drying clay or putty. I used polymer clay. This is optional.
– Hacksaw to cut the plastic
– Chisel or similar
– Vice to hold the tape whilst cutting
– Sandpaper to sand the plastic. I used 320 grit wet-and-dry.
– Safety specs/mask/extractor/ventilation etc – safety stuff for use when cutting the plastic
– Felt/leather or other material to cover the clicker when finished (optional). Could also paint it instead if desired.
– Pliers for bending wire/metal (optional)
Give a small corner or shelf a pop of whimsy!
When you can’t find that perfect shirt in the perfect youth size – or when you need to upcycle an old adult shirt that you’ll not wear anymore… this is a great tutorial!
Click HERE for the instructions with lots of pictures to guide you
Cute little project for your garden!