Category: Recycle it
Turn an old stained glass lamp into a lovely wall hung mirror!
- Old Tiffany Lamp Shade
- Wire Cutters
- Jewelry Pliers
- Wood Burning Kit
- Goof Off
- Razor Blade
- 1/4″ Plywood (sized to fit your project)
- 6-8″ Round Mirror
- Leather Gloves, we love this brand
- Craft Paint
- Tube of e6000 Glue
- Picture Hanging Kit
- Sanding Sponge
Got a fallen tree? Upgrade it to a pretty planter!
Hollow out a fallen tree, add a couple drainage holes, fill it with potting soil, and then just add colorful plants.
We love a useful pallet wood project!
- Pallet wood
- Brad nail gun
- Finishing wax
Clever way to re-fashion an old t-shirt!
This guy will rule your roost!
- ACTÍVA Products FastMâché instant paper mache
- Cardboard (corrugated and thin)
- Old Wire Hanger or Heavy Craft Wire
- Scrap Paper (Newspaper, Copy, Junk Mail, etc.)
- White Glue (School or Craft Glue)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Masking Tape
- Wood Craft (Popsicle) Sticks
- Standard Office/Craft Scissors
- Pencil or Pen for Sketching