Simple, cute project for the beginner!
- Scraps of fabric
- Small piece of elastic
Love this bright color combo!
- Plain Doormat
- Colorshot Paint Sprays Various colors
- Cardboard boxes or card stock paper
Gentle exfoliating soap – love it!
- 1 pound melt and pour suspension shea butter soap base
- Coffee fragrance oil
- Vanilla fragrance oil
- 7 tablespoons ground coffee
- Small spray bottle of rubbing alcohol
Make your own blend and $AVE!
Record memories on this handy printable!
Gather boxes and balls (or balloons) (or BOTH!) and play a full size game of Angry Birds!
Adjust the original game however you like:
The objective of the game is to eliminate all the pigs on the level. Using a slingshot, players launch a limited set of birds with the goal of either striking the enemy pigs directly or damaging their surrounding structures, causing the blocks to collapse and squash the pigs.