It’s not voo doo – it’s a natural way to keep the bugs away!
Most printers will print on paper bags – check it out!
Inexpensive fun for the whole family!
- Wooden 4×4 (approx 2 feet)
- Acrylic Craft Paint
- Round sponge brush
Ohhhhh – loooove this combination!!! And less than $2 per serving – Wow!
Make your bathroom much sexier with this project.
So yummy and flavorful – try it!
- 1½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- zest from one lemon
- ¼ cup lemon juice (juice from approximately one lemon)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano, minced
- wooden skewers
So fresh and so clean, clean!
3 Tbsps baking powder
2 Tbsps salt
1 1/2 Tbsps vinegar