Most printers will print on paper bags – check it out!
- 500 g | 1 pound dry weight pasta
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- ⅔ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup flour (all purpose or plain)
- 4½ cups milk, divided (I used skim, but 2% or full fat are fine to use)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (corn flour)
- salt and pepper, to season
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder (or a vegetable stock powder)
- ¾ cup low fat grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 ounces low fat mozzarella cheese
Your kids will be cracking up at this activity!
Here’s a reason to celebrate!!!
Peel and stick magnets onto the back of family photos. Cut into 4 pieces; hair, eyes, nose, and mouth. Have fun mixing and matching!
pic via pinterest
We just love this springy planter – you will too!
For child and parent – grab some paints and your tootsies!