You’ll need a page of dots and 1 die. Roll the die and then circle that number of dots. Take turns, the last person to be able to circle the number of dots rolled WINS!
more dot paper games HERE
Hours and hours of searching fun!
Make several sets to give as family gifts!
2×4 board cut into four 14 1/2 inch pieces with ends cut to a 45 degree angle to fit together
2×12 board cut into 11 1/4 inch by 11 1/4 inch square
2×4 board cut into nine 3 1/2 inch by 3 1/2 inch blocks
Americana Décor Color Stain
foam paint brush
hand sander & sandpaper
‘Tis the season for making and sharing chicken noodle soup!
- 4 medium carrots, diced (1.5 cups)
- 4 large celery stalks, diced (1 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (2 heaping tablespoons)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons coarse Italian tuscan seasoning
- 6 sprigs of thyme
- 6 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Franks hot sauce (or white vinegar)
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups egg noodles
- optional: fresh parsley for topping
If you’ve got some drama kings and queens in your group then a game of wink murder will keep them happy for hours!
How to play…
- One person, the ‘detective’, leaves the campfire so that they are out of earshot.
- The rest of the group choose one person to be the ‘murderer’. Everyone should know who this person is.
- The detective is invited back to join the circle to observe as a dramatic crime scene unfolds around them.
- The murderer ‘kills’ other members of the group by winking at them. If the victim sees the murderer winking at them they must ‘die’. This can be done as dramatically as the victim pleases! Or they can just close their eyes and let their head droop to the side.
- The detective must get to work quickly to figure out who the murderer is before the whole group has been eradicated! If they do this, then they win the game and a new detective is chosen.
- If the murderer manages to wipe out the whole group without being found out then they win the game and become the next detective.