Make this for a fun afternoon of playing backyard Angry Birds!
This project is super cute – a couple of prints, a solid, a stripe and a dots fabric go together perfectly!
Let’s bring the old fashioned scavenger hunt back!
Make a bunch of these for holiday gifts, teacher gifts, scout leader gifts, or just for your own decor!
What a great after school snack – try it!
Make this healthy dinner for your family!
- 2 (15-oz.) cans organic corn
- 2 (15-oz.) cans organic black beans
- 3 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1-1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
Oh my goodness – why didn’t I think of this first?!!! Use a wine rack to store everyone’s sport water bottles – GENIUS!