It’s a new year – get organized with these pretty pastel printables!
Comfort food for the whole family!
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chicken breast, drained & flaked
- 1 can (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Get a new pet this year? Make time to stamp out some paw print ornaments to commemorate the occasion!
- Matte Finish Mod Podge
- Gold Paint Pen or Sharpie
I’m surprised underwear isn’t on this list – but please wash them after every wear also – there’s no turning them inside out (yikes!)
Check out THIS article for 25 fun games to play.. .like this one:
7 – JINGLE BELL JAM
Supplies Needed: Gift boxes, jingle bells, holiday wrapping paper
Before the party, fill five boxes with different amounts of jingle bells than wrap like holiday presents. Player has to shake wrapped presents filled with jingle bells to determine how many jingle bells is in each, putting them in order of the most jingle bells to the least.
Ask everyone to bring a wrapped gift – you supply the dice – and then watch the fun begin!
Hang icicle lights across an unexpected ceiling – it’ll be your family’s new favorite space!