Spook your soda-drinking guests!
Serve over buttered egg noodles – or on a bun for a yummy sandwich!
- 4 8 to 10 ounce bone-in pork chops (or one per person)
- 3 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium-sized yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can condensed cream of onion or mushroom soup
- 1½-2 cans chicken or vegetable stock (use the soup can to measure)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
Get that funky feeling with this selection of tunes!
You’re guests will be delighted with this dish!
- 6 eggs
- Black Food Dye
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 scant tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- a splash of hot sauce
- Green gel food dye
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Paprika and chia seeds to garnish
Healthy option for a fall treat!
Turn boring white into cute, cute, CUTE!