Make a cute flying friend!
1/4 yard of light gray fleece
a small scrap of dark gray felt for the feet and ears
a small scrap of pink felt for the nose
a pair of 8mm safety eyes
black embroidery floss, 12 inches
fiberfill stuffing, 1 ounce
coordinating all-purpose thread
an embroidery needle
a pair of small scissors
chalk or a disappearing fabric marker
So much flavor in one dish!
What a cute idea – we LOVE this project!
-hardwood plywood. I used a combination of oak and poplar
-1 1/2″ doweling
-paint or stain
-1 1/2″ paddle bit
-ruler/ straight edge
-metal number stamp set; optional
Wrap, wrap, and keep wrapping for a colorful friend!
• Craft sticks standard size – 2 per butterfly
• Pipe cleaners – 1 per butterfly
• Yarn in more than one color
• Beads – 2 small and one larger one for the head per butterfly
One pan – ooey gooey goodness – YUMMO!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup beer I used Guinness
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cubed
- 6 brioche buns
Fill the glove-guy with hot air!
- Red Solo Cups (don’t skimp here…get the heavy duty ones)
- Rubber Cleaning Gloves (try the Dollar Tree to save money)
- Plastic Straws (one per child)
- Rubber-bands (one per child)
- Black Sharpie Marker