I can’t be the only one who has never tried this!!
- NOW What to do with it after it’s done???
- Stuffed with ground beef, sausage, or other meat or veggies
- served up with shrimp scampi
- in a casserole dish such as an enchilada bake
- layered into a lasagna
- as part of a meat sauce such as bolognese or a vegetarian option such as a marinara, carbonara, or pesto
- served up with meatballs
- for breakfast with hashbrowns
- turned into fritters
- add it to a soup
- mix into a chicken alfredo
- prepare a burrito bowl with it
- make a spaghetti squash mac and cheese
- get rid of excess waters and turn into a salad
Make a monster head out of cardboard, cut a hole under the nose. Feel free to paper mache a 3D nose as in pic too!
Have a bucket of prizes for kids to reach into Frankenstein’s nose to grab (or an adult to hand them a prize)
pic via pinterest