For the music lover – check this out!
Click HERE for the step-by-step instructions – lots of good photos to help you!
An apple for teacher? Cute!
- 2 colored papers in red (8.5in x 11in) (weight: 65lb-110lb)
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Bonefolder / awl / ball pen refill etc.
- Cutting mat
Plan a design – and get ready to pose!
Feel free to choose your own color pallet or go with the primaries as shown!
- 4 pieces of A4 paper (four different colours of your choice)
- Foil scrap
- Paper scissors
- Sticky tape
- Art knife
- Art cutting board
- Small LED lights or LED candle
Same rules as regular golf, but use a smaller “course” and a larger “hole”!
Paint some pretty paper!