Easy to make when you have the instructions laid out for you.
Here’s something to try!!
Click HERE for a link to the pattern in many varieties!
Fun party idea – supply cards for guests to write encouraging messages. Enclose them in a trunk for the graduate!
When you’re not turning these into ornaments – glue one onto an encouraging card!
- Gel pen in various colors
- Perler beads in different colors:
- For the donuts: light brown, pastel pink, bright pink and blue
- For the melon: red, green, white and black
- Pre-made greeting cards or cardboard in pink
You have to check out Dawn Nicole’s artwork & print out a couple (for free) coloring pages for your kiddos for an Easter activity while the ham is in the oven!
These last much longer than the real ones!
- Assorted colors of card stock; Not too thick – like 65 lbs, but thinner paper is better
- Green construction paper; It needs to be thin
- Glue Stick
- Knitting Needle (optional)