Seems simple – let’s try it!
Category: Party Foods
These pack a cheesy perfect crunch!
Prepare these ahead when you know you can’t have a bonfire!
Cardstock and red and black felt tip pens are all you need to make these cute labels.
Fresh fruit salad is where it’s at, people!!
OMG so amazing – you gotta try these!
- 1 1/2 lbs russet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into quarter inch coins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary leaves
- scant 1/2 tsp ground thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- sour cream, or Greek yogurt, to taste
- pico de gallo, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced optional
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
This could be the best way to eat a creamsicle!
- 1 box orange Jell-O
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 Cool Whip 8 oz.
- 1 can mandarin oranges 14 oz., drained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows