Start with 2 light brown feet prints right together as in photo and paint on a fluffy mane with darker brown and black features. We are really getting a kick out of how the heels make the snout!
Cute as a bug!
- Large Pom-Poms
- Pipe Cleaners
- Googly Eyes
- Foam Hearts
- Hot glue gun
Mostly I love the whale on these – So fun!
Perfect for a birthday party!
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (14.3 ounces) Oreo cookies, quartered
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Whipped cream and chopped Oreo cookies
Here’s an idea I had forgotten about.. have you tried it lately?
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- food coloring
- Enough water to make a paste
- Cardboard or mat board
Where’s all my Corgi lovers out there?!
- 12 un-frosted cupcakes
- 1 batch of light-brown frosting salted caramel
- White Fondant (Roughly 2 lbs)
- 1/4 Cup Powdered sugar (optional)
- 1/4 cup black fondant
- Red Food Coloring