Crumbling up the small paper squares is the best part of this craft!
Spook your soda-drinking guests!
Healthy option for a fall treat!
I had to look up what “cookie butter” (the first ingredient is in this recipe) Apparently it’s a “food paste made primarily from Speculoos cookies crumbs; fat such as vegetable oil, condensed milk or butter; flour and sugar. The ingredients are mixed until it becomes spreadable like nut butter.” – I had no idea this was a thing!!
Love the minty green color over the kelly green… thoughts?
- Acrylic Paint
- Sponge Paintbrush
- Wooden Stars
If you have a hummingbird feeder – you NEED a hummingbird perch nearby! Use a plastic rod (like a straw) and wire to make it. Add beads if you like!
Make your own, or buy a kit HERE
Sweet and dreamy – Perfect addition to a themed party – or just for movie night!
- 1½ cups Wilton bright white candy melts, divided
- 1½ cups Wilton turquoise candy melts, divided
- 1 cup Wilton blue candy melts
- 2 tablespoons oil (canola, vegetable or coconut)
- Wilton blue raspberry sugar pearl sprinkles or (pastel blue/green Sixlets)
- Wilton edible glitter gold stars
- white jimmies
- Wilton silver pearl dust