Make a small apple-sized friend for yourself and a bunch for your teachers!
Sly way to dress up a boring wall!
No kiln needed for this fun craft!
- Air dry clay
- A selection of stamps or anything else you could use to make an impression
- An ink pad
- A set of small bowls
- A rolling pin
- A craft knife
- And some sandpaper
We love this simple game at our house – have you tried it?
An ace is 1 point.
A joker is minus 2 points.
Numeral cards are face value.
A jack or queen is 10 points.
A king is zero points.
A pair of cards that are the same number and are in the same vertical column scores zero points.
Pretty effect when hung in the sunlight!
- contact paper
- tissue paper
- colored yarn
- scotch tape
- 2 Red and 2 Blue Nonpareils and Sprinkle Jimmies (4 packets total)
- 2 packets of gold star sprinkles
- 2 1/2 Cup sugar
- 2 Cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/2 Cups of All-purpose flour
- 1 Cup of Captain America themed Sprinkles
- Red, Blue and Golden yellow gel food coloring