Perfect to clamp together your rubber boots!
T is for Trasformation!
This would make a fantastic baby shower gift – I’d recommend making 2 slip covers so mom can still use the pillow when one’s in the wash!
- 1 1/3 yard white cotton fabric, washed, dried and ironed
- 1 1/3 yard cover fabric (flannel, minky or high-quality cotton), washed, dried and ironed
- 18″ zipper
- Polyfill (about 32 ounces)
- Pins, needles, thread, sewing machine, iron, scissors, etc.
A little bit salty, a little bit sweet!
- 15 ounces mini twist pretzels
- 2 cups Planters Winter Spiced Mixed Nuts
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 2 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- a pinch of salt
Use black wire and assorted mesh-type fabrics and ribbon to make these lovely dancers. Hang with thinner wire or fishing line. So lovely!
top pic via
bottom pic via pinterest