Save your beach finds and bring that feeling into your home!
Here’s something to try!!
Click HERE for a link to the pattern in many varieties!
Use a wood burning tool (or markers) to make each ‘card’. Then store them in a recycled can. Makes a fun gift!
Perfect for spring or summer lunches!
- 1 (5 oz.) can chunk light tuna, well drained (4 oz. dry weight)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (see notes)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Fun party idea – supply cards for guests to write encouraging messages. Enclose them in a trunk for the graduate!
Need an activity for a large group when it’s hot out? Try this classic!