Take care of your self – choose one of the activities below to get started:
- Spend time with family and friends
- Read light-hearted books
- Watch comedy movies
- Engage in activities that provide comfort
- Physically experience emotions through crying and laughing
- Channel anger and frustration through action such as exercise, journaling, protests, petitions etc
- Use mindfulness to meditate on your experience of emotions
- Be mindful of bodily aches and pains that may connect with an emotional experience
- Identify your emotional triggers
- Implement a practice of gratitude
- Be mindful of perceived mistakes and reframe your expectations
- Engage in some art therapy for yourself
Click HERE for the complete article
Avoid these words or phases when writing. For all intents and purposes, they’re just basically unnecessary. See what I did there? 😉
Not sure how smart this is – but I thought it was pretty clever, and glad that it worked out for them!
Use 11″ or better zip ties to tighten up old springs:
First pull off the bottom batting/fabric. Check the springs and make sure there are no broken ones. Start by zip-tying the S springs around the wooden frame (at the top and bottom of each S spring.) Then start on one side and zip-tie diagonally all the way across.
Click HERE for more zip tie ideas
This is interesting – and probably old news if your a seasoned survivalist!