- Set the sample sizes out for your guests when you have company.
- Keep a handy travel bag in your car – just in case of an emergency stay-over.
- Make small bags of necessities to hand out to the homeless on street corners.
Category: Did You Know?
Check out these rules for success using social media; especially good for businesses.
Sometimes you just really need to get negativity out of your life!
- Go to the person’s Timeline.
- Click the Friends button. A menu appears that is for assigning people to Friend Lists. …
- Click the Unfriend link. A window pops up asking if you’re sure you want to remove this friend.
- Click the Remove from Friends button. Take a moment of silence.
We love, love, LOVE learning, here at doitandhow. Check out this ultimate list of educational websites – we will for sure!
We’re not encouraging a life of crime – just a way to rescue things that you’ve locked and lost the keys!
Use vinegar to attack the nastiness!