Use 11″ or better zip ties to tighten up old springs:
First pull off the bottom batting/fabric. Check the springs and make sure there are no broken ones. Start by zip-tying the S springs around the wooden frame (at the top and bottom of each S spring.) Then start on one side and zip-tie diagonally all the way across.
Click HERE for more zip tie ideas
This is interesting – and probably old news if your a seasoned survivalist!
Common mistakes explained:
- Frame up a pretty paper
- Re-wrap for other holidays
- Use it for packing shipping boxes (you can even use your personal shredder first, and use the shredded strips as packing material)
- Use it for packing up to move
- Crumble into a ball and play catch or ‘keep-away’
- Turn the paper into gift bags
Click HERE for the article
Have you tried this? Post in the comments.