I only suggest putting it on a bigger platter!!
Category: Dessert – Yum!
What???!!!! My kids would love this!
These REALLY caught my eye! How about you – will you try them?
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup chopped chocolate chip cookies (frozen)
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
You’ll be green with jealousy to have not tried these sooner!
2 large ripe avocados, mashed as well as you can (about 1 1/8 cups)
8 ounces high-quality dark chocolate, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons avocado oil
4 ounces high-quality dark chocolate, chopped
1 large ripe avocado
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sweet way to get a little protein!
- 1 cup plant-based vanilla protein powder (or whey)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
Make them with or without alcohol – you’re choice!