We found a website that has several different designs to make your filled pastry doughs WAY more exciting.. Click HERE for lots of cool designs
Category: Dessert – Yum!
So yummy – you’ll be asked to make these for every occasion!
- For the Cookies:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 tablespoons half and half or light cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped pecans
- Sea salt for garnish
- For the Caramel Filling:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Ohh yummmm, I can’t wait to try these!
- 2-3 scoops raspberry sorbet
- 1 cup pink champagne
- fresh raspberries for garnish
These are so pretty and yummy – make enough to share!
Easiest kind you’ll ever make!
1 C. Butter
1 C. Sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Dash of salt
1 Cup chopped walnuts or almonds
1 Cup Chocolate
Here’s a different take on an old favorite!
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 pounds white chocolate chips (2 12-oz packages plus 1 1/3 cup)
Every family should have a great recipe for a side dish like this – If you don’t have one already – try this one!