If you’ve got a cutting machine – you can make these cute t-shirts for your gang quickly!
What do you get when you mix a turkey and a unicorn? Well, a turkicorn of course!
For the face: worsted weight #4 yarn, color – white
For the horn: worsted weight #4 yarn, color – yellow
For the feather: worsted weight #4 yarn, color – red, orange
For the muzzle: cotton light weight yarn Patons Grace, color – yellow
For the snood: cotton light weight yarn Patons Grace, color – red
For the eyes: cotton light weight yarn Patons Grace, color – black (you can use black embroidery floss instead)
Hooks and other materials:
Crochet hook size H/8 – 5 mm
Crochet hook 3.25 mm
Serve it up!
- bittersweet chocolate
- cocoa powder
- sweetened condensed milk
- chili powder
Dreamy drumsticks ya got there!!!
Be extra punny this year!
- “I yam what I yam.”
- “Eat, Drink, and Cranberry”
- “Look at you eat! You are on a green bean casse-roll”
- “Gobble til you wobble”
- “Getting the longer part of the wishbone is a snap.”
- “That wishbone was all “oh, snap!””
- “Nothing gets butter than this.”
- “More rolls? You butter believe it!”
- “Don’t be bitter, have more butter”
- Read more HERE
Curl up with a cup of this and a nice book!
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 black tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Your toddler can decorate and re-decorate ’til their heart’s content with this project – and when they try to touch ornaments on your “real” tree turn them to his or her own tree!