Use fun colors to update an old glass bowl – cute!
Category: Party Foods
Make them with or without alcohol – you’re choice!
Fun way to feed a crowd – and who doesn’t love a taco?!!
- Taco Meat
- Charro Beans
- Mexican Rice
- Hard and soft shell tortillas
- Thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced white onion
- Sour Cream
- Cheese, cheese and more cheese
- Jalapenos (I used “tamed” pickled jalapenos for this crowd. For an adult crowd or crowd from Texas, slice up the fresh ones.)
When you have all the right tips – you can’t go wrong! Try it!
1/3 c. Paprika smoked
1/3 c. Celery salt
1/3 c. Cumin
1/3 c. dry mustard powder
1/3 c. Cayenne pepper
1/3 c. Garlic powder
1/3 c. Black pepper
1/3 c. Chili Powder
1/3 c. Diced Garlic dried
Sweet li’l rolls!
Everyone will love this new combo!
- 6 hot dog buns
- 6 hot dogs
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheeses, mixed
- 6 tablespoons soft butter, for brushing buns