Two ingredients – so stinkin’ easy – and always the hit of the party – try it!
Category: Party Foods
So yummy – you’ll be asked to make these for every occasion!
- For the Cookies:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 tablespoons half and half or light cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped pecans
- Sea salt for garnish
- For the Caramel Filling:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Ohh yummmm, I can’t wait to try these!
- 2-3 scoops raspberry sorbet
- 1 cup pink champagne
- fresh raspberries for garnish
Keep the parties rolling with the warm savory dip!
Fun for movie nights or parties – check it out!
Yummy and savory party puffs!
- 4sheets butter puff pastry
- 1egg, lightly beaten for an eggwash
- 150g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- paprika or cayenne pepper
Funny name – but delicious little drink!