This creative person turned an out of style dresser into a great piece for her living room, by exchanging some drawers for a fireplace insert (from Amazon) and paint. Let this inspire you to do something amazing with an old dresser!
It’s touted as ‘the perfect’ tuna melt – you be the judge!
- Tuna, 2 cans, drained
- Onion, medium size, chopped
- Celery, 1/2 a stalk, chopped
- Garlic (1 clove), minced
- Parsley, 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Mayonnaise, 3-4 tablespoons
- Olive Oil, 3 tablespoons, divided
- Mozzarella, 1/3 cup, shredded
- Bread, sliced
- Butter, softened
- Salt and Pepper to taste
We love anything that smells or tastes like cotton candy – who doesn’t?!
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2½ teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 6 drops cotton candy flavoring, divided
- 2 drops blue food coloring
- 2 drops pink food coloring
Only 3 ingredients – that’s a winner in my book!
3 Tbsps baking powder
2 Tbsps salt
1 1/2 Tbsps vinegar
Just like at everyone’s favorite drink stop – but cheaper when you make your own!
2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
16 oz Water
4 oz Lemonade
2 tsp sugar
1/8 tsp Vanilla
You are going to love this sandwich!