Give your veggies an Eastern flair!
- soy sauce
- hoisin sauce
- black pepper
- olive oil
- carrots (like the frozen crinkle cut kind)
- broccoli florets
- unsalted butter
- jasmine rice, sriracha, sesame seeds (optional for serving)
Save a buck – fun!
Easy Peasy AND CUTE!
Can a grilled cheese sandwich be considered luxurious?! Because I feel like that word fits perfectly here!
- 1 clove garlic , crushed
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese (I used reduced-fat)
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach , thawed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and cracked pepper , to taste
- Dried Italian mixed herbs , to taste (Oregano and basil mix)
- 1/4 cup grated light mozzarella cheese (or fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced)
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter (light or reduced-fat spread)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce
We just LOVE small bags and pouches and this bobble stitch is so fun!
Dry out a large kiddie pool and add pillows and blankets. Cute!