This would make a cute backdrop for birthday photos – String pre-made or home-made pom poms to make a colorful curtain or ‘door’ – so cute!
Looks amazing – can’t wait to serve this at my table!
- 1 pound beef sirloin cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper seeded, cored and diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Your favorite knitter will love this cute gift of yarn in a bouquet!
Stick green painted thin dowels into skeins of colorful yarn and wrap with cellophane and a bow!
pic via instagram
With Honey-Lime-Mint dressing – YUM!
- 1 mini seedless watermelon , diced into small cubes (5 cups)
- 1 cantaloupe , diced into small cubes (5 cups)
- 1 honeydew , diced into small cubes (5 cups)
- 1 pineapple , diced into small cubes (3 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint