Super cute craft project!
– 6″ Embroidery Hoops
– Yarn and ribbon of various textures and colors
– Hot glue
– Felt (stiff white and light pink)
– Decorative craft flowers
– Glitter paper
Mmmm pizza – my favorite!
- 9 ounces Pizza Dough; 1 Ball
- 1 1/2 ounces Red Pizza Sauce
- 2 ounces Mozzarella; Shredded
- 1 1/2 ounce Artichoke Hearts Drained, Seperated
- 3 ounces Italian Sausage
- 1 ounce Mushrooms; Sliced
- 1/2 ounce Red Onions; Thinly Sliced
Preserve a favorite photo or place (using a road map, like in pic) and wear it as a pendant!
1. Clear Glass Tiles
2. Glamour Seal
3. Photos, printed artwork, scrapbook paper, or a printed picture
4. Pendant Tray Blanks (settings)
5. Glamour Stickies
6. Necklace chain
7. Standard supplies such as scissors or an X-acto blade, and cutting surface
Use the collage below by Katy Hirschfeld to inspire you. Start with covering your canvas, by decoupaging scraps of various text. Then add the scraps of facial features and the face shape using black strips as is in the pic. Then go crazy with colorful floral scraps for the hair shape. I would love to see a big floral afro too!
This will be your new family favorite!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 15 ounces dark kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes with chiles
- 2 cups corn
- 2 cups beef broth
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
Love these little cute triangles!
- Leather Hole Punch
- Faux Leather Textured Vinyl
- 10mm Metal Snap Fasteners