Create. Dry. Paint. Give!
They look fancy, but they are easy to make using pre-made pizza dough – try it!
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten with 2 tablespoons water, plus 1 large egg yolk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lb pizza dough
Use him to store your pins or just as a collectible friend!
- Felt: Yellow, blue, light gray and black or dark blue.
- Wobbly eyes – 2cm in diameter
- 4 tiny black buttons
- Needle and thread
- Sewing machine
Perfect for a lunch date!
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 to 2 cups Ranch dressing