Category: Around the house
- 24” x 36” craft board
- Flat white paint
- Paint brush or roller
- Black acrylic paint
- Small artist paint brush
- Carbon Transfer Paper
- (2) 1”x2” x 96” wood boards (for the frame)
- Wood glue
- Brad nails
Make a discreet ‘safe’ for valuables to hide in your closet – also great for traveling!
- 1/2 yd of fabric or a remnant
- 1/2 yd of lining fabric or remnant
- Small length of bias binding (Optional)
- 1/2 yd Pellon 808 Interfacing
- 2 14″ zippers
- Standard sewing supplies
Use large circular hole punches to make this a super easy project!
Easy to make and useful for a drafty doorway!
Check out this redditor’s progress story – some trial and error for sure – but the results are cool!