Keep him in your pocket, or hang him on your cork board or Christmas tree. He loves hanging around!
Click HERE for the instructions
Grab some random drift wood, a flat pebble, google eyes and a thin sharpie marker. Attach the items as in pic to a flat board. Draw on the details. Frame it. Makes a reminder to take it easy!
What a wonderful hostess gift for Thanksgiving!
- Canvas 11″ x 14″ or any size you’d like.
- Acrylic Paint (I used *DecoArt Americana Premium)
- Carbon Black (Mars black)
- Titanium White
- Titan Buff (Unbleached Titanium White)
- Cadmium Red Hue
- *Cobalt Turquoise Hue (This is a gorgeous color that is very unique to this brand! I’d say it’s similar to a phthalo turquoise if you’re substituting!)
- Cadmium Orange Hue
- Paint Brushes
- 3/4″ Flat
- 1/4″ Flat (#4 bright)
- #5/0 Round (or a 10/0 liner this is a very tiny detail brush)
- #3 Round (or similar size medium round brush)
- T-Square Ruler
- Easel, Jar of Water, Protected Workspace & Paper Towel
- Truck Traceable
- Graphite Transfer Paper
Click HERE for the steps
Pick your team colors, then got to stringing!
Here’s the pattern:
pics via pinterest
Start now, make enough to cover your tree – or give as gifts!
Click HERE for the free download link