Category: Gift it
Personalize a tie for Father’s Day by picking your own fabrics and sewing it yourself – what a great gift!
This is one of my favorite sock projects – check out these cuties!
What a fun project for your family!
- Kreg Jig K4
- Cordless drill
- Orbital sander
- 1 1/4″ pocket hole screws
- Outdoor finish
- Wood filler
- Assorted bar clamps and a Kreg face clamp
- Sterlite 16 quart bins
Hit the dollar store for a variety of designs!
- Large needle
- Embroidery floss
- Buttons or other embellishments
- Fabric glue or hot glue
Gentle exfoliating soap – love it!
- 1 pound melt and pour suspension shea butter soap base
- Coffee fragrance oil
- Vanilla fragrance oil
- 7 tablespoons ground coffee
- Small spray bottle of rubbing alcohol
Your favorite knitter will love this cute gift of yarn in a bouquet!
Stick green painted thin dowels into skeins of colorful yarn and wrap with cellophane and a bow!
pic via instagram