Make custom pillows to hug on – use pics of famous people or your own personal crush!
Print out and secure around a chocolate nugget. Your sci-fi fans will love it!
Remember these? Still so much fun – make one for your yard!
You’ll need: an old tire
2 bags concrete (Qwikcrete)
1 steel fence post, with topper
1 tetherball, with string
some big-ish rocks
sheet of plywood, or a sheet of cardboard
Lovely ladies make cute ornaments or favors for an ocean themed party!
I’m thinking a scout troop could make a bunch of these to donate to a nursing home – and score major service project points and lots of Senior’s smiles!!
- a 2″ x 4″ board (only need 9.5″ of the board per holder – these are pine)
- a table saw, miter saw, or if you’re pretty handy, a circular saw
- sanding block or power sander
- wood stain (optional)
- polyurethane wood finish (optional)
- felt padding (highly recommended)
Print these out to give the kiddos an activity on Superbowl Sunday!
Click HERE for the original and best quality printable