Dr. Suess fans will love this project!
Everyone will love this new combo!
- 6 hot dog buns
- 6 hot dogs
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheeses, mixed
- 6 tablespoons soft butter, for brushing buns
By crocheting the pattern for a regular size toy, but using this extreme wool yarn – you’ll get this lovable huggable guy!
Love these little funky guys!
- Brown pipe cleaners – 3 per monkey
- Wooden beads
- Googly eyes
- Hot glue
- Brown felt
- Brown and tan acrylic paint
- Yellow pipe cleaners – for bananas
Not really ‘frozen’ but you can put the ingredients in the fridge before you start!
- 1 cup of blue glitter glue
- 4-8 oz of liquid starch
- Optional addition: iridescent glitter, light blue glitter, etc..
Shoot at a target or into other cups – or shoot into the air and catch in your cup!
- plastic cups
- duct tape
- ping pong balls
The bubbles lift the hearts, making them ‘dance’!
- 4 Alka Seltzer tablets.
- 1 cup of water
- A box of conversation hearts
- A glass