We would like to think this never happens – but it does, and if it’s happened to you – please follow the link to some advice from contributor u/dequeued
in the personal finance thread at Reddit.
CLICK HERE if you’ve been kicked out of home as a teenager.
Don’t be afraid to ask for support – you are not alone.
Simply put the words you tell yourself matter. In other words, if you tell yourself you can’t, you’re completely right… because you never will! The word ‘can’t’ literally shuts the possibility down even before you’ve given yourself a chance.
But start saying what you can do? And start focusing on your positive qualities? It’s life-changing, because, your brain will believe what you tell it. Read more HERE.
Take care of your self – choose one of the activities below to get started:
- Spend time with family and friends
- Read light-hearted books
- Watch comedy movies
- Engage in activities that provide comfort
- Physically experience emotions through crying and laughing
- Channel anger and frustration through action such as exercise, journaling, protests, petitions etc
- Use mindfulness to meditate on your experience of emotions
- Be mindful of bodily aches and pains that may connect with an emotional experience
- Identify your emotional triggers
- Implement a practice of gratitude
- Be mindful of perceived mistakes and reframe your expectations
- Engage in some art therapy for yourself
Click HERE for the complete article
Avoid these words or phases when writing. For all intents and purposes, they’re just basically unnecessary. See what I did there? 😉
Need to describe a feeling? Check out this neat chart!
We love this snarky but genius approach to help yourself save money! Add this page to your journal immediately!