Cute and clever project that is easier than you think!
If you’ve got lots of colorful yarn left-overs and kids that need a project – this is for you!
- Paper plates
- Buttons or pom poms
- Craft sticks
- Green paper
- Green paint
- Glue; glue stick and white school glue
Make personalized jewelry with this method!
Make doilies cool again!
These are so fun and funky – make a few for your favorite taco lovin’ friends.
- Leather (3.5 x 9.5 to make 3)
- Acrylic Felt (Green, Yellow, Brown, Red)
- Snap Buttons + Attacher Kit
- Fabric Scissors
- Hot Glue Gun
- Exacto Knife
- Circular Object with a Diameter Between 2-3 Inches
Grab 2 chips in similar shades, cut out triangles and use glue to secure. Frame and enjoy the fabulousness!
If you have some experience crocheting this should only take you one evening – nice!
25mm Crochet Hook
15mm Crochet Hook