– Ribbon / sewing tape / drawstring for bag chord
Category: Play Time
Check out this great project for a handy parent that wants to make a donation to their child’s classroom!
This is a neat QUIET activity for learning or playing. You only need to whisper into the mouth end to hear in the ear end. This way, many kids can practice reading lessons without disturbing each other.
This would be a great project for a handy parent that wants to make a donation to their child’s classroom!
3 or 4-inch length of 1/2-inch PVC Pipe
1 1/2 or 2-inch length of 1/2-inch PVC Pipe
3 1/2-inch Elbows
Use these patterns to fuse perler beads to make ornaments or toys. Or use the patterns to embroider cute designs on to your Pokemon carrying case. Or, use the patters with colorful post-it notes on a wall to make a huge poke-display!
Very simple game for kids to learn and play. No losers – all winners – just plain fun!
1. Using a grid game board, (click link below for more info) place one candy on each square.
2. Send one player away from the board where they can’t see/hear you.
3. The remaining players choose 1 square or candy to be “Pete”. Make sure everyone (except the player sent away) knows what the square is.
4. Invite the player back and they get to take as many candies as they can until they get to Pete. When they touch Pete, everyone says “Don’t eat Pete!”
This is especially fun in a group and players who know which one is Pete can trick the guessing player by say “Don’t eat Penelope!” or something just to make them jump! Enjoy!
These are so fun! Add a magnet or just make a dozen to play “Bakery”!
This color combo makes fox ears – but you could make them in a solid color for kitty ears too!
Red Heart Super Saver Orange
Red Heart Super Saver White
Red Heart Super Saver Black
Crochet Hook size J (6.0 mm)
Plastic Sewing needle
See if you can follow the pic instructions – if so, you’ll have a cute crown for your little princess!