Find a branch and then get to weaving!
Category: Sell it
Save for holiday ornaments or sit them on a twig on a shelf all year!
- 3/4 of a block of Sculpey clay for each bird, use the other 1/4 to mix together for new colors!
- buttons, pen caps, and other items to use as stamps in the clay. Look around your home for interesting items that will make imprints in your clay. You can also use ink stamps.
- the tip of a pen, or similar item, for making small holes in the clay
- an old credit card, plastic knife, or similar item, for making lines and cutting your clay
- a plastic spoon for smoothing the clay
- an old rolling pin, or a clean can from the recycling bin, to roll the clay
Make your own “Scratch Art Paper” – it’s fun!
- white cardstock
- paper plate or bowl for mixing paint
- black acrylic paint
- dish soap
- foam paint brush
- wooden chopstick, toothpick or end of a spoon
You could even insert a thin foam craft sheet in between the layers for extra glasses protection before sewing – genius!
If you spend a lot of time “computering” or “mousing” – you’ll be familiar with wrist pain. Make one of these to gently lift and soften that surface!