Too cute! Big enough to hold a standard bottle of pills and a few other small items for traveling or in your purse!
This is a good scout group project!
This guy used plastic wrap to secure his heavy duffle to his skateboard for smooth traveling! Would you try this?
Dress up your vacation shell collection with this project!
- Acrylic Paint (red, peach, white, black, gold)
- Ribbon (optional)
Plan for next year’s adventures by making this rucksack!
- 100% cotton duck dyed canvas in olive drab, #8 – 1.5 yards
- Free Backpack Pattern (click below) – printable on 18 sheets of 8.5×11 printer paper
- Sewing machine with matching thread color
- Fabric scissors
- Buckles in tan, sized 1” – 3 pieces
- Grosgrain tape in tan, 1” wide – 1 yard
- Hook and Loop tape in tan, 1.5” wide – cut to 4″ long
- Vislon closed end zipper in matching color, size 5, 10″ long
- Measuring tape
- Scotch tape
- Iron and ironing board