You’re not missing anything with these!!
- 1 (12 oz) package prepared chocolate chip cookie dough
- 35 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup rice krispies cereal
Got a fallen tree? Upgrade it to a pretty planter!
Hollow out a fallen tree, add a couple drainage holes, fill it with potting soil, and then just add colorful plants.
Make the ribbon topper first by tying together a few lengths of green ribbon. Keep one of them looped long to use as a hanger – or plan to hot glue a pin to the back for wearing. Stack random orange buttons largest to smallest. Then sew from the knot of the ribbon down through all the buttons, then back up the other hole and tie your thread off. You can make it tight so that the carrot holds firm shape or loose so that your carrot has some movement – cute!
pic via pinterest
pic via pinterest
Comfort food at it’s finest!
- 4 pork chops (we used 3/4” center cut loin chops, 8-ounces each)
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil , divided
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce (or your favorite sauce/marinade)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard or yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 3-4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt , or to taste
- black pepper , to taste (preferably fresh cracked pepper)
- 1/2 small potatoes , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 large carrots , cut into bite sized pieces or 1 cup small baby carrots, halved
- 1/2 green beans , halved
- 1 small bell pepper , cut into bite sized pieces
- Minced parsley for garnish , optional
Dinner is served!