Cute for face painting – or just on paper!
Click HERE for more ideas
I’m loving this knot – at first sight I thought ‘beetle.’ When I found out the name, I was pleasantly surprised!
Fun activity to prep your kiddos for this summer’s camping trips!
- Polymer clay in red, orange, yellow, and brown or dark gold
- An oven (with a grown-up’s help)
- A ribbon
- If you’d like to finish it off more professionally: a ribbon crimp, a clasp and jump-rings, and jewelry-making pliers
- Optional: clay shaping tools. You can use a toothpick and a popsicle stick for this project.
- Optional: Clay glaze and a paint brush
Click HERE for the instructions