Yummy for your tummy!!!
- 6 large potatoes
- 6 eggs
- about 3 tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz (150 grams) shredded or cubed cheese
- 2 stalks green onions
- 9 oz (250 grams) bacon, cubed and fried
- red pepper flakes
This is the only turtle that comes out of his shell. Make a bunch of shells so your turtle has a variety of ‘outfits’ to wear – So fun!
11 x 14-inch (27.9 x 35.6 cm) piece of fabric for the body
12 x 16-inch (30.5 x 40.6 cm) piece of fabric for the inner shell
12 x 16-inch (30.5 x 40.6 cm) piece of fabric for the outer shell
8 x 14-inch (20.3 x 35.6 cm) piece of low-loft batting (see page 14; I prefer the softness of cotton batting for this project)
Threads to match fabrics
Embroidery floss for the eyes
Dress up day, Halloween… or just for fun – make these crazy ribbon wigs!
Click HERE for the instructions (translate as needed)
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (mine were 10 ounces each – shoot for 4-6 ounces per serving)
- 1.5 ounces gouda cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large apple, thinly sliced (I used Honeycrisp – any firm apple will work)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for chicken
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, more as desired for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 fresh ground pepper