These are simple AND cute! Click HERE for detailed instructions
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Check out THIS tutorial on printmaking using Foamies. Great pics too! It really caught my eye because it reminds me of my beloved St. Louis Cardinals!! You could do any shape though – try it!
1 Tbsp Vegetable or Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
½ Red Onion, finely chopped
2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
½ lb Cremini Mushrooms, finely diced
½ tsp Red Chili Flakes
1 ½ lbs Ground Chicken
2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Basil
¼ tsp Italian Seasoning
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 Large Egg
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Click HERE for the complete recipe and article
Modpodge a piece of music to a mason jar. Let dry. Add twine and a few flowers with hot glue. Light a candle inside. Pretty! via
Rind of 1 large watermelon (about 4 cups diced)
2 cups water
1 cup sugar
juice from 1 lime
1/2 tsp. salt
2 star anise
- Peel the green outer skin off the watermelon rind and remove any of the pink meat still on the rind.
- Cut the rind into strips (about 1 inch long by ¼” wide or 2.5 cm x 0.6 cm)
- Bring the water, sugar, salt, and lime juice to a boil. Add the diced watermelon rind and star anise. Lower the heat to medium low, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally or until the fruit is translucent and the syrup has reduced by at least half and thickened. (See Kitchen Notes)
- Remove the star anise.
- Transfer the rind to a clean pint jar with a lid and let cool.
- Best if refrigerated overnight before eating.
Complete article and recipe with tips HERE