Monofilament (fishing line)
Category Archives: Recycle it
I love this craft for kids! It would be so cute for a classroom! Imagine all the ‘schools’ of fish!!
For each porthole, you’ll need:
- 2 paper plates
- several goldfish crackers
- 8 cheerios
- craft/school glue
- markers for the grass (or silk grasses)
- grey paint
- blue cellophane
- Cut a circle out of one plate.
- Glue cheerios around the hole. Let dry.
- Draw grasses, then glue fish onto other plate. Let dry.
- Paint the cheerio plate grey, let dry.
- Tape cellophane into underside of cheerio plate. Glue the plates together.
Hold a neighborhood rain-gutter regatta OR just play in the tub with these cute, easy and cheap disposable toys.
Get ready for fall – with this lovely headband.. you can adjust the size for all ages.
..to dress up an outfit – cute!
- Leather cord in two or three different colors
- Small leather scraps
- Leather glue
- Gold rings
Uses Balsa wood and nail polish – genius!
- About 1/2 yard main fabric (fabric A, in my bag it’s the tan)
- About 1/4 yard accent fabric (fabric B, in my bag it’s the patterned fabric)
- 2″ x 2″ scrap of fusible interfacing
- Matching Thread
- Freezer paper
- Fabric Paint
Also: think about adjusting the size for your son’s or daughter’s dorm room