Got a bunch of old t’s? Turn them into a rug – great project for sitting around watching tv!
Category: Recycle it
Use barrels to make a floating dock for lounging – ahhhh…
Pick up a dip tray from the dollar store and make a fun sorting activity!
I love this – and you don’t have to be a mom to make or need this.
Great up-cycle project for a more grown up space!
- solid wood bookcase with adjustable shelves,
- sand paper (med and fine)
- face mask
- acrylic primer
- semi gloss paint
- paint brush,
- 2 sheets of gift wrap (24″X 36″)
- spray adhesive
- mini drill, small drill bit
- 19 all purpose screws
- 2 wine glass racks
- 2 wine bottle holders
- 2 pieces of 3/4″ thick plywood
- 1 piece of 3/4″ thick plywood (6″X 2″)
Cool art piece to hang in your home!