Here is what you need:
- glass pebbles (find at craft store) – the ones you see in the bottom of a beta fish plant bowl.
- glue – clear paper glue not Elmers glue it doesn’t dry well.
- construction paper or scrapbook paper
- magazines or stickers or your own drawings.. (I’ve used stamps too and other things.)
- magnet strips or tiny magnets
1. Take the magazines or whatever you want to use and cut out the picture.
2. Glue it to the paper of your choice.
3. Cut out the picture after it dries a little.
4. Put glue on the back side of the clear pebble and add your cut out picture to it.
5. After it dries cut around the pebble.
6. Apply the magnet.
Now it’s done. Pretty neat. Make about 5 or more and give as a gift.