– Cut each Twinkie into two equal pieces.
– Use white frosting to put a thin layer of frosting onto each cupcake.
– Split remaining frosting into 2 separate bowls.
– Tinted one batch black and another light grey.
– Pipe a black line 1 inch from the rounded top of the Twinkie. This becomes the goggle straps.
– Stick on the two white Smarties while the black frosting line is still wet.
– Use the same black frosting to make pupils on two white Smarties.
– Add the mouth with the same black frosting.
– Use the lighter grey icing to pipe a thin line around the goggle edges
– Stick a few dark brown jimmies in the top for the hair.
great idea via