Update: Birds!

I took the pattern discussed HERE and made these fabulous Baseball bird ornaments in celebration of my St. Louis Cardinals winning the World Series this year. With help, I crafted over 50 of these birds. We used all of 1 1/2 yards of red baseball fabric and less than 1 yard of tan fabric for the bellies. On some, we sewed red ribbon to the back of the neck for hangers. On others, I used strong fishing line and poked it through the fabric – I liked this hanging process better than the ribbon. We debated about adding eyes or actual feathers, but decided less was more on these. I hope you like them – I know we do!


5 thoughts on “Update: Birds!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s