So you have fallen in love with motorcycle riding, taken all safety courses, practiced your skills, and now you need to do the most important task of them all. Now you have to buy your first motorcycle. But how do you choose? Simple, follow the checklist below before you make your purchase:
1. Graduate from a lighter bike to a heavier one.
2. Recognize your need for a motorcycle.
3. Know what is available.
4. Choose a bike that suits your body
5. Decide if you want a new or used bike.
6. Consider long-term finances when you
7. Make an informed decision.
8. Make sure you also choose passionately.