Try this recipe from budgetsavvydiva – aleays great ideas there!
- 5 Pounds of Russet Potatoes
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small cubes chunks
- 1 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup milk, warmed
- 2 ounces of light cream cheese
- Peel Potatoes and Cube – I try and get 12 cubes per potato.
- Get your crock pot out and set it to high. Put – Potatoes – Chicken Stock – and Butter into the Crock Pot
- Cook for 4.5 hours
- Roughly Mash Potatoes – then add garlic, sour cream, salt, pepper, milk, and cream cheese and finish mashing
One thought on “Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes”
I am really looking forward to trying this recipe. I’m having my family here for Easter dinner and I will make them on that day. It will free up a burner for other dishes ! Thanks for sharing the recipe.