- Cotton or jersey T-shirt you don’t mind cutting up. Or you can pick up a shirt at Goodwill. White and grey make good base colors for pastel or neon cord.
- 1 yard of rattail cord for each bracelet. You can find lots of fun colors at JoAnn’s for 50-99 cents a yard.
- Magnets. I got a package of 10 for $2.
- Glue. Either hot glue or tacky glue or both.
1. Cut the shirt into 3 strips roughly 1-inch wide and about 12 inches long. But don’t stress cutting this precisely. The ends will roll in so you don’t need it to be pretty.
2. Cut the rattail cord into 3 10-inch pieces.
3. Anchor the top with a bobby pin or rubber band, separate into 3 strands, and start braiding.
5. Do the same to the other end. Wrap it around your wrist and make sure you have the right length before attaching the second magnet.
See the rest of instructions at henryhappened – so cute!