Tips for recreating your own neon love note:
* Sketch out your message and decide how many sticks you need.
* Buy a few more than you need because you’ll get some duds.
* Make sure you can attach them with clear tape and that it won’t damage the surface of the wall. Mine only peeled away at two spots because I was careful.
* Find the center of your word or phrase and then work your way out on either side.
* Use a tri-pod if you plan on photographing it.
* Make sure you don’t mind everyone else reading your message, too!
* Check your spelling. Haha!