¼ c. diced red onion
¾ c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
¼ c. cheddar cheese, shredded
¼ c. buffalo wing sauce (Texas Pete’s is a good brand)
4 tbsp. blue cheese salad dressing (or ranch)
½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Roll out pizza dough as if you were making cinnamon rolls (into a rectangular shape).
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine buffalo sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Spread sauce evenly across surface of dough. Then swirl with salad dressing.
4. Sprinkle chicken, onion, and cheese on top of sauce (distribute evenly).
5. Roll up dough carefully into log and pinch the ends to close. Cut into 12-16 even slices and place into a regular muffin pan or onto a baking sheet with rimmed edges.
6. Place into oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.