Disinfectant Cleaning Recipe (this is the one I used):
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of pine cleaning solution such as Pine Sol
- 2 1/2 – 2 3/4 cup of water
General Cleaning Surface Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Optional: A few drops of favorite scented essential oil to cut the vinegar smell
Window Glass Cleaning Recipe:
- 1/2 cup of rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
Click HERE for complete instructions.
4 thoughts on “DIY Cleansing Wipes”
Thanks for featuring our tutorial! We really appreciate it!
I love it – I just need to pick up some containers and I’m ready to go. I always get a case of paper towels for my side job of screenprinting. I’m anxious to have these wipes on hand. Plus I love the smell of Pinesol!!
cincysavers.com no longer has a blog, but I still have the tutorial up on my personal blog: http://www.meganfenno.com/2014/01/diy-tuesday-make-your-own-disinfecting-wipes-more.html
http://www.meganfenno.com/2014/01/diy-tuesday-make-your-own-disinfecting-wipes-more.html Cincysavers.com no longer has a blog but here’s the tutorial – I added it to my personal blog so I could continue to share it!