So simple and yet so fun and keeps kids engaged. Makes a great individual or pair activity.
- Take several cardboard tubes. Think: wrapping paper tubes, paper towel tubes & tp tubes
- Cut some in half or thirds lengthwise for the ramps as in photo. (Painting is optional.)
- Cut access holes into the longer sturdier ones.
- Grab some marbles.
- Give the kids the assorted parts and have them put together their own towers.
- Make a game out of who can make thier tower to keep a marble going the longest, fastest, shortest, etc..
pic via pinterest