Need a delicious dinner idea? Try this!
A doitandhow.com original! You’ll need:
- 16 oz spaghetti, boiled and drained
- 1 lb hamburger, fried and drained
- 1 Cup of cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- In a 9X13 casserole dish, spread a very thin layer of sauce. This keeps the lasagna from sticking to the pan.
- In the same pan you used to fry, mix the remaining sauce with the drained meat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cottage cheese and egg.
- Layer over the small amount of sauce; half of the spaghetti and then half of the meat, spreading each layer out carefully.
- Then spread all of the cottage cheese mixture over. Then repeat with the remaining spaghetti and meat.
- It is important for all of the spaghetti to be covered or coated with some of the saucy meat – this keeps the spaghetti from getting hard on the edges.
- Top evenly with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°f for 30 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
Comment below if you’ve tried this recipe and how you like it! Were there any changes you made in your kitchen that made it better?