Reading is so enriching.. but sometimes we get into a slump. Try one or more of these ideas:
1. Keep a book at the breakfast table and read it in the morning instead of looking at the news on your phone.
2. Be promiscuous. Read more than one book at a time until one pulls you into monogamy.
3. Quit more books than you finish. Read lots of short books until you work up the concentration for longer ones.
4. Read poetry! First thing in the morning! It’s perfect with a cup of coffee.
5. Read trash! No guilty pleasures!
6. Read old books! Read old favorites! (Every time you re-read a book you’re reading a new book.)