From a cardboard box – Perfect afternoon project for an evening performance!
Category: Scout Meeting
No one will guess that this cute organizing ‘basket’ started out as a cardboard box!
For your little one to wear when you’re out in public – better safe than sorry!
Just use elastic cording and colorful beads!
Kids will have fun coloring the targets and even more fun aiming for them!
Cool way to store kids puzzles!
Fun for a theme birthday party, movie night, or play time!
- plywood, scrap wood, or foam-core poster board – at least 13″ x 13″ so it can be cut down to size
- white paint
- black vinyl
- white vinyl or white cardstock
- Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space software
- Mod Podge – matte
- small hinge
- chalk pen
Have a ‘little’ but of fun with this project!
- popsicle stick (1 for each bow you want to make)
- fishing line (you could use floss, as well)