Make a set for spring gifts for all your kiddos!
From that restaurant that originated in St. Louis – YUM!
- 1 16-ounce Package package of rigati pasta
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2½ cup milk
- 6 Slices white American cheese, sliced into thin strips
- 8 oz extra-sharp white Vermont cheddar, shredded
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
Trick your science minded friends into eating a slice of ‘agate’!
These last much longer than the real ones!
- Assorted colors of card stock; Not too thick – like 65 lbs, but thinner paper is better
- Green construction paper; It needs to be thin
- Glue Stick
- Knitting Needle (optional)
Easy to put together with using scrap lumber!
- 3/4″ plywood
- 1″ x 4″ x 2′ – 1 board
- 1″ x 3″ x 8′ – 1 board
- Kreg Jig
- 1 1/4″ pocket holde screws
- 1 1/4″ finish nails
- Brad nailer or hammer
- Wood glue
Creamy goodness – try it!
A travel soap container, makes a great travel suitcase for Barbie!