You’ll bee charmed by this one!
Use graphite for this one – or use colored pencils or crayons even – you’re choice!
Pretty AND private!
Kids will love this hammock with a ‘view’!
So, so pretty – I can’t wait to make a pair like this!
- 4″ piece of 20-gauge wire
- Round-nose pliers
- Flat-nose pliers
- Side-cutting pliers
- Charms and accent beads
- Size 19 knitting needles or a drum stick
Yes – yes – YES!!! Try these!
- Spicy Shrimp:
- 20 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- For the assembly:
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1 lime, cut into 4 slices